We partner with you as your business approaches the growth stage.
Innovative ideas and creative approaches are critical to helping any size business overcome aggressive competition, modest budgets and unexpected issues. Get the consulting expertise to tackle challenges head on, break through restraints and put groundbreaking small business consulting ideas into action with confidence – ultimately improving your business results.
Each Director is equipped to walk you through the Business Model Canvas. Other training includes IP education, access to learning resources, pitch presentation advice along with much more.
*The Business Model Canvas was initially proposed by Alexander Osterwalder
The Kentucky Innovation Network will help you hire the best employees, create brand awareness, and evaluate each step of your business journey.
Helping your company consider the best channel distribution, key partners, value proposition, cost structure and revenue model is what sets us apart from other small business help centers.
Other areas of strategic expertise include:
- Provide executive level coaching on technology commercialization
- Train and implement processes for product design, development, and marketing
- Match technology with manufacturers
- Assist in technology transfer
- Create strategic supplier relationships
- Assist in accessing R&D funding
- Help Kentucky manufacturers and entrepreneurs access and commercialize technology
- Improve processes for developing and commercializing new technology
- Develop strategic supplier relationships with your company
- Decrease company costs of R&D by helping access funds