Raising funds can be a daunting task. That’s where we come in! The Network’s syndicated Angel Network will position you to meet with local investors and participate in local Venture Club meetings.The Kentucky Angel Network funds are located in Lexington, Covington, Ashland, Pikeville, Louisville, Owensboro and Bowing Green.
Network Directors are also knowledgeable on the many state and federal funding options available for your company like the SBIR Matching Funds Program and the Kentucky Enterprise Fund.
Each of our regional offices partners with a key organization within their local community. These partners can assist with lean manufacturing, quality systems, top line growth, and much more.
Our Regional Partners include:
- Ashland – Ashland Community & Technical College
- Bowling Green – Western Kentucky University
- Covington – Tri-Ed
- Elizabethtown – Western Kentucky University
- Lexington – Von Allmen Center for Entrepreneurship
- London – Kentucky Highlands Investment Corporation
- Louisville – Greater Louisville Inc.’s EnterpriseCorp
- Morehead – Morehead State University
- Murray – Murray State University
- Owensboro – Greater Owensboro
- Pikeville – University of Pikeville
- Richmond – Eastern Kentucky University
Each office is well connected to other important resources for your company. Below is a short list of the influential relationships we share.
- Small Business Development Centers
- Education Agencies
- Incubators and accelerators
- Extension services
- Kentucky Science and Technology Corp
- Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
Successful entrepreneurs will tell you how important it is to surround yourself with the right people. We will help you meet the right people so you can:
- Hire talent
- Promote your company
- Gain statewide press coverage
- Build local community awareness